Miss Hosting is Sweden’s fastest growing Web Hosting company. In less than 26 months we have acquired more than 30 000 customers. We are a young company with a lot of opportunities worldwide. Now we are looking for an agent to help us establish on the Finnish market.
Employment: Employed by the hour, 40h/week
Where: Finland – from home
You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the image and the reputation of Miss Hosting and identify new opportunities in Finland.
You will actively discover new prospects and opportunities. The communication will be handled mostly by telephone but also through personal meetings and emails. You will also be responsible for any inbound customer inquiries in Finland.
• Being the point of contact between the company and its clients
• Acquire comprehensive knowledge of products and promotions in Finland
• Sales activities for engaging new customers
• Identify new opportunities in Finland
• Handle inbound customer inquiries – customer support
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability and desire in handling customers with care
• Excellent interpersonal and social skills
• Think and work independently, take initiatives and structure work tasks
• Fluent in Finish and English
At Miss Hosting we value if you have a passion for what you are doing and we think having fun is an essential part of a job. We consider it to be more important who you are as a person than degrees and certificates. It is crucial that you can handle all different kind of situations; negative as positive ones- and always goes through situations with a positive mind set. We are looking for an independent professional who is keen to obtain a lot of responsibilities and eager to lead the mission to conquer the Finish market.
We will offer you
• As we are a company that is growing rapidly we can offer lots of future opportunities
• Working from home
• A lot of responsibilities
• Chance to influence; we are an open-minded company. We are always willing to listen to creative ideas for improvement
Are you interested in the open vacancy?
Contact Katarina Saglind – email@example.com